Bus Routes and Fares
MTR Bus Route K53 Special Service
A special K53 service operates from MTR Tuen Mun Station to So Kwun Wat at 12:00 noon on weekdays (except Public Holidays).
MTR Bus Route K73 Special Service
A special K73 service operates from Tin Yan Bus Terminus to Yuen Long West on weekdays (except Public Holidays). Departure times: 7:00 a.m., 7:45 a.m.
MTR Bus Route K75 Special Service (Route K75S)
Route K75S operates from MTR Tin Shui Wai Station to Hung Fuk Estate on weekdays (except Public Holidays). Service hours: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (every 12 minutes) 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (every 12 minutes)
MTR Bus Route 506 Special Service
A special 506 service operates from Glorious Garden to MTR Tuen Mun Station on weekdays (except Public Holidays). Departure times: 7:00 a.m., 7:12 a.m., 7:24 a.m., 7:36 a.m., 7:48 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 8:12 a.m.
Notice to passengers
In 2015, Northwest Transit Service Area Bus Service achieved mechanical reliability of 0.1 breakdown per thousand passenger carried trips operated.
To ensure a safe and comfortable journey, please observe the following rules:
- Please do not board or alight while the bus is in motion.
- Please board or alight through designated doors.
- Please move into the bus compartment after boarding.
- Please do not obstruct the staircase or doorways.
- Please do not stand on the upper deck or staircase of a double deck bus.
- Please do not let children running inside the bus compartment.
- Please hold on to the handrails while standing. Fasten the seat belt if this is installed on the seat.
- Please keep the bus compartment clean.
- Please do not eat or drink inside the bus.
- Bringing any animals onto the bus is prohibited by law (except guide dogs accompanying blind persons).
- Please offer your seats to the senior citizens, disabled persons or pregnant ladies.
- Smoking on buses is strictly prohibited by law.
- Only parcels of a volume less than 0.1 cubic metre and not containing goods of a dangerous nature are allowed on buses.
- Please tender the exact fare or pay by Octopus and no change will be provided. Passengers shall not collect bus fares from other passengers inside the bus.
- Senior citizens aged 65 or above and children below the age of 12 can enjoy concessionary fare.
- Children below the age of 3, if accompanied by an adult and not occupying a seat, will be carried free of charge. Not more than two children will be carried free of charge for any one adult.
- The scheduled bus frequency may be adjusted subject to traffic conditions without prior notice to passengers.